Is This Role Right for You?
This is 100% remote, part-time role.
You are a client whisperer with a digitally savvy PR point of view. You are solution-oriented, and you see opportunities.
The potential client is a category-leading tech product for the Pinterest lifestyle enthusiast.
This role is contingent on winning a project. You will be asked to support the RFP response, including strategy development and presentation, and paid for that work regardless of whether they awarded us the contract. There is a bonus available if we secure the contract.
Should we secure the project, this is a part-time ideal gig for someone who appreciates driving a strategy and pivoting when needed. You have a secret thrill for being organized and love a concise but effective, email. Sometimes you see a piece of news and KNOW there’s a way to use that for your client, and you can rally the troops to make that happen. You hate being the bearer of bad news, so you consider it your job to keep the strategy and its execution at top speed.
We are a growing agency looking to develop solid and ongoing relationships.
- RFP Development: Immediately
- Project Start Date: March 1, 2023
- 8-10 years of client management, agency environment preferred.
- 10+ years in consumer PR roles
- Professional presentation skills
- Able independently manage time and deliverables
- At least three years of experience working in similar part-time agency roles
- You will handle the day-to-day client management and ensure the client relationship is proactive, collaborative, and engaged.
- Monitor consumer macro trends for relevant opportunities to support media relations.
- Monitoring consumer journalists for trends and ideas to support media relations.
- You will recommend improving and supporting media relations or PR strategy.
- Provide recommendations and strategies for crisis communication, including social media.
- You will “be the face” of the brand at digital or in-person pitch events.
- Monitor sample requests and ensure they are brand and strategy consistent.
- Content development (writing) as needed.
- Monthly reporting on established KPIs, including pulling reports and strategic analysis.
- Client meetings (2-4x/month)
- Create product briefing sheets
- Maintain strategic campaign calendar
- Client meeting agenda maintenance
- Monitor sample request sheet to ensure product samples are sent by the client.
- 30-40 per month
- 8-10 per month of meetings (internal and client)
- 8-10 years of client management in consumer products
- Excellent writing and editing
- Ability to “read the tea leaves” and make strategy pivot recommendations
- Organized and professional, and reliable
- Available during business hours
Microsoft 365 including Teams
Signal AI Media Monitoring
The annual employer compensation package for this part-time role is $63,500